From a world leader in general-purpose, high-performance centrifuges and ultracentrifuges that provide superior quality, reproducibility and reliable performance
Since 1947 Beckman Coulter has been providing centrifugation solutions for laboratories, hospitals and universities around the world. Innovative centrifugation technology has helped us serve customers in life sciences, biotech, pharma, clinical diagnostics, academic and industrial sectors across the globe.
Our centrifuge portfolio ranges from the Microfuge line and larger, high-performance benchtop models to floor-model ultracentrifuges, and analytical ultracentrifugation (AUC) instruments. An extensive line of centrifuge rotors is also available for your specific application area(s), and designed to accommodate a variety of sample volumes, g-forces and RPMs. In addition, to support this portfolio we offer supplies such as tubes, bottles and liners made from the durable materials you need for your research.
Reach the speeds you need for your separation demands
- 5 models enable a fast array of discovery applications
- Compatible with extensive rotor and labwaree options
- Ensure maximum separation purity in the shortest possible time
Accelerate sample processing with the maximum g-force
- Simple pelleting to rate zonal, elutriation and continuous flow separations
- Simplified high throughput sample processing
- Overcome shared lab challenges
- Full range of rotors and adapters
Compact yet powerful and built to last
- Refrigerated and controlled temperature models
- Simple and quick setup and run
- Available BioCertified rotors, canisters and covers
Macromolecule characterization in solution
- Enables characterization of samples in their native state
- A specialized ultracentrifuge with unique detection capabilities
- Monitors a wide variety of particles
- No standards required: relies on first principles of thermodynamics
Extensive rotor library
- Efficient, run-time reducing rotors
- Designed, manufactured and tested with our centrifuges
- Achieve separations that exceed your expectations
- Many are BioCertified to provide optimum safety
New Lab Start-Up Centrifuges
Buy more, save more, with bundled instruments.
There is a lot to consider when starting a new company, moving your lab, or adding additional lab space. As your partner in science, we can help you determine the right instruments for needs. In the meantime, browse some of our most popular centrifuges for new labs.