Echo 650 Series Acoustic Liquid Handlers
Ideal for medium-throughput applications
- Enables transfer of as little as 2.5 nL from 384-well and 1536-well microplates.
- Available upgrade packages that enable the addition of Echo-qualified sample tubes.
Echo 525 Liquid Handler
Rapid acoustic liquid handling design specifically for biochemical and genomic reagent transfer.
- Highly precise and accurate low volume transfers enabling assay miniaturization
- Suite of Echo Software Applications guide creation of complex protocols
Biomek Genomic Workstations
Automate and simplify pipetting-intensive genomic workflows including:
- qPCR/PCR setup
- NGS library construction
- Microarray target prep
Access Laboratory Workstation
A walk-away system tailored for a wide range of applications
- Assay-ready plate preparation
- Lead optimization and secondary screening assays
- High-throughput gene expression assays