MET ONE 7000
MET ONE 7000 remote air particle counters provide high accuracy non-viable particle monitoring for cGMP/FDA compliance. Stainless steel wash-down resistant enclosure and VHP tolerant optics protect the instrument while ISO 21501 certified calibration assures accurate continuous monitoring in aseptic and sterile pharmaceutical production environments.
- Rugged design for cleanrooms with industry leading quality & reliability
- Stainless VHP, wash-down and chemically tolerant NEMA 4X enclosures
- Built-in flow sensor for CFR21 data accuracy and reliability
- Particle size 0.5µm and 5µm sensitivity at 0.1cfm or 1.0cfm flow rates
- Long life laser diode for guaranteed continuous monitoring
- Easy to integrate with any facility monitoring system
- Open architecture design to communicate seamlessly with your system
- Pulse, Serial Modbus, Ethernet, Wireless and Analog options
Choose a MET ONE 7000 Model
Rugged design for cleanroom use
- Stainless VHP, wash-down and chemically tolerant NEMA 4X enclosures.
Industry leading particle counting on-line reliability
- ISO 21501 compliant with built-in flow sensor for CFR21 data accuracy and reliability.
- Flexible particle count size in 0.5um and 5um sensitivity at 0.1cfm or 1.0cfm flow rates.
Industry leading quality and reliability
- Long life laser diode for guaranteed continuous monitoring.
|Performance||ISO 21501-4 unit-to-unit accuracy & reproducibility|
|Industry Standards||ISO 21501-4 , ISO 14644-1:2015, CE, FCC|
|Light Source||Long Life Laser™ Diode|
|Particle Size Analysis Range||0.50|10.00|μm / 0.5|10|μm|
|Flow Rate||28.32 L per minute|
|Coincidence Loss||5% at 14,000,000 particles m/3|
|Throughput||28.32 L per minute|
|Zero Count||ISO 21501-4 & JIS B 9921 (1 count or less in 5 min; 95% UCL)|
|Count Alarms Display and Cycles||User-defined alarm counts displayed via LED on box or remote LED|
|Item Specifications Referenced||2088715-NF-ED-0|