- 100 bpを超えるアンプリコンの高い回収率
AMPure XP Genomic製品
AMPure XP 実験ステップ
|Application Uses||Purification & Clean-up, PCR Purification, DNA Purification, Sequencing, NGS Clean-up, PCR clean-up|
|Starting Sample Material||DNA|
|Item Specifications Referenced||A63882|
Peffers, M. J., Liu, X., & Clegg, P. D. (2014, March 8). Transcriptomic profiling of cartilage ageing. Genomics Data, 2, 27-28. doi:10.1016/j.gdata.2014.03.0011
- Used to clean up cDNA
Greenwald, W. W., Li, H., Benaglio, P., Jakubosky, D., Matsui, H., Schmitt, A., . . . Frazer, K. A. (2019, March 5). Subtle changes in chromatin loop contact propensity are associated with differential gene regulation and expression. Nature Communications, 10(1054), 1-17. doi:https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-019-08940-51
- Used to clean up barcoded PCR reactions during Library preparation
Don't Lose Critical Data
When so much more has been invested in your research, AMPure XP is the only choice for purification and clean-up steps. Loss of yield during this critical step leads to loss of discovery in your research.
Relative costs of the different steps required to perform various NGS applications. Steps include Extraction, Library Construction, Library Enrichment, Clean-up, and Sequencing. Costs were calculated based on average list price of commercially available kits and reagents in 2017. Clean-up efficiencies were calculated by determining the total DNA yield by Picogreen Assay after performing a clean-up procedure on a known amount of DNA. The percent yield relative to AMPure XP performance was then used to calculate the impact of efficiency on various commercially available library construction methods and a change in purification reagent.
AMPure XP is the Gold Standard for Bead Based, Next-Generation Sequencing (or NGS) Cleanup
Over 200 library prep kits suggest using AMPure XP, including kits from trusted sequencing companies:
- Thermo Scientific
Over 15,000 publications used AMPure XP, referenced in articles in Science, Nature, and PNAS.
Nucleic acid purification and cleanup are mandatory for genomic applications, such as sequencing, qPCR/ddPCR/PCR, and microarrays. Maximizing recovery, consistency, and speed, AMPure XP meets the stringent needs of today’s genomic applications and minimizes the risk of losing important genetic information.
- High recovery of amplicons greater than 100bp
- Efficient removal of unincorporated dNTPs, primers, primer dimers, salts and other contaminants
- Predictable and consistent size selection
“Our findings suggest AMPure XP would be the best choice for analyses requiring very high analytical stringency.” Mikheikin, A., Olsen, A., Picco, L. et al. High-speed atomic force microscopy revealing contamination in DNA purification systems. Anal. Chem. 88:5, 2527-2523 (2016) doi: 10.1021/acs.analchem.5b04023.1
1. Disclaimer: Beckman Coulter makes no warranties of any kind whatsoever express or implied, with respect to this protocol, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability or that the protocol is non-infringing. All warranties are expressly disclaimed. Your use of the method is solely at your own risk, without recourse to Beckman Coulter. Not intended or validated for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions. This protocol is for demonstration only, and is not validated by Beckman Coulter.