2月 25 - 3月 1, 2023
San Diego, California
Share this event
The Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS) is an international professional society of academic, industry and government researchers as well as developers and providers of laboratory automation and screening technology. An important part of their mission is connecting laboratory technology providers—like us here at Beckman Coulter Life Sciences—with you.
The SLAS International Conference and Exhibition is their flagship event where thousands of scientists, researchers, academics, and government lab professionals from around the world will gather to learn, share and collaborate.
SLAS2023 takes place February 25 to March 1 in San Diego. We’re a proud sponsor of the event and look forward to seeing you there!
Discover the Future of Laboratory Automation in Booth 1111
We can’t wait to hear all about the discoveries you’ve made in the lab over the past year. We’ve been hard at work, too, and are excited to introduce you to a group of instruments that can help you:
- Automate your NGS workflow and drug discovery
- Simplify your PCR cleanup and plasmid prep
- Deepen insights into your microbial bioprocess development
A Sneak Peek at What Will be on Display
- A purpose-built liquid handler for NGS library preparation, the Biomek NGeniuS Next Generation Library Prep System reduces manual transfers and hands-on time for the traditionally labor-intensive process of library construction.
- Representing the best of what made Biomek an industry leading liquid handler—combined with enhancements suggested by customers around the globe—the Biomek i7 Automated Workstation is designed to optimize dependability and walk-away time in mid- to high-throughput labs.
- For medium- to high-throughput screening applications, the Echo 655T acoustic liquid handler provides contactless automation to enable scientific discovery.
- The BioLector XT microbioreactor enables real-time evaluation of biomass, pH, dissolved oxygen, fluorescence and other key cultivation parameters, helping you to simplify and accelerate high-throughput microbial cultivations and get more of the data you need, faster.
- PCR cleanup and plasmid prep, simplified. With the EMnetik System on your bench, you’ll be able to process up to 24 samples from multiple steps in your workflow and complete the bind, wash and elute steps all in one place.
We’re Honored to be Part of the Speaker Lineup
This year, SLAS has lined up more than 150 scientific talks spanning nine educational tracks within life sciences, technology and laboratory automation.
We’re looking forward to sharing answer-accelerating insights with you at our tutorial sessions. Below are details about the sessions that are currently scheduled. We will continue to update this page as more are added.
Commercial Product Manager
Field Applications Scientist
Automated Screening of Microbial Strains and Bioprocesses
Join Simon Briel and James Prescott to learn more about recent advancements in microbial screening and hear about key findings from studies in which we investigated parallel-format, plate-based microbioreactor performance in fed-batch experiments to screen E. coli and P. pastoris strains.
Monday, February 27
2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
These products are not intended or validated for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions.
©2022 Beckman Coulter, Inc. All rights reserved. Beckman Coulter, the Stylized Logo, and Beckman Coulter product and service marks mentioned herein, including Biomek and Biomek NGeniuS, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Beckman Coulter, Inc. in the United States and other countries. ECHO is a trademark or registered trademark of Labcyte Inc. in the United States and other countries. Labcyte is a Beckman Coulter company. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.