Beckman Coulter Life Sciences is taking actions in the best interests of our associates, customers, and business partners as we navigate the growing threats of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).Learn more
Please note: Only products that are available on this site for sale in your country can be added to the shopping cart.
The file must contain a product number on each line in the first column, the second column is optional for containing quantity, if quantity is not supplied 1 is assumed. A comma is used to separate the columns.
In the above example part number 147015 will be added to the cart with quantity of 3.
In Excel enter part numbers in Column A and Quantity in Column B. Add as many rows are needed. When ready save the file.
1. Go to File > Save As
2. The Save As dialog box appears.
3. In the Save as type box, choose “CSV (Comma delimited) (*.csv)”
4. Browse to the location to save the file and click Save.
5. A dialog box is displayed reminding you that only the first worksheet will be saved. Click Ok.
6. A dialog box is displayed reminding you that your worksheet may contain features that are not supported by this file format. Click Yes.
To Upload a CSV file
1. Click Choose File and browse to the location you saved your CSV file (see above instructions for creating a CSV file from Excel)
2. Click Upload CSV to upload the file
3. Click Add To Shopping Cart to add the items to the cart, any part numbers that are not found will not be added and a list will be displayed